How to Speak English (3
1. Be patient with yourself. It takes a while to learn how to speak English well. Remember to give yourself time and treat yourself well.
2. Do everything everyday, but only do ten to fifteen minutes of the more boring tasks. If you want to improve listening skills, just listen to the radio fifteen minutes rather than an hour. Do ten minutes of grammar exercises. Never do too much English. It's better to do just a little bit every day rather than a lot only twice a week.
Make mistakes, make more mistakes and continue to make mistakes. The only way you will learn is by making mistakes, feel free to make them and make them often.
- Learn how to speak English about the things you like doing. If you enjoy speaking about the topic, it will be much easier for you to learn how to speak English well in a shorter amount of time.
What You Need
- Willingness to make mistakes
- Friends who can speak English with you
- Books or internet resources in English