چیستان به زبان انگلیسی همراه با جواب
1. Why was Karl Marx buried at High gate Cemetery in London?
- Because he was dead!
2. What odd number becomes even when beheaded?
- Seven (Seven - E = even)
3. Why is the letter E like London?
- It is the capital in England.
4. What has four wheels and flies?
- A garbage truck.
5. What kind of running means walking?
- Running out of gas!
6. What stays hot even if you put it in a refrigerator?
7. What can't be used unless broken?
8. What two words contain thousands of letters?
- Post office.
9. What has nothing but a head and a tail?
- A coin.
10. What did the big chimney say to the little chimney while working?
- You are too young to smoke!
11. What has three hands but only one face?
- A clock.
12. Why is the letter "E" so important?
- Because it is the beginning of "everything"!
13. Who works only one day in the year but never gets fired?
- Santa Clause.
14. When can you have something and nothing at the same time in your pocket?
- When you have a hole in your pocket!
15. Where can you always find money?
- In a dictionary.
16. Why do fish live in water?
- Because cats cannot swim!
17. What is black when it is clean, and white when it is dirty?
- A blackboard.
18. Why are grandpa's false teeth like stars?
- Because they come out at night!
19. What word is pronounced wrong even by native English speakers?
- The word "wrong"!
20. What will make more noise in your house than a dog?
- Two dogs.