نمونه سوال سوم نظری
" آموزش و پرورش شهرستان
نام و نام خانوادگی: زبان انگلیسی سال سوم دبیرستان تاریخ امتحان :
نام پدر : نوبت امتحان: وقت امتحان: 90 دقیقه
کلاس : دبیر مربوطه:
A) Spelling : Fill in the blanks with the missing letters . (4)
A.B.TV can have a bad ef--ect on your eyes--g--t .
C.D.The loss of large are--s of memory oc-- -- rs in some illnesses .
E.F.This po--m does not sti--k in my mind .
G.H.Any s--ci--ty needs different s--rvi--es .
B) Fill in the blanks with the following words (there is one extra word ) . (4)
(briefly - harmful - fashionable-period- choices-preparing–education-painful- completely)
1. In big cities there are a lot of _________ for people to choose from .
2. This building must be completed in a _________ of six months .
3. It is important for a country to have a good system of ___________ .
4. Teachers spend a lot of time __________ lesson plans .
5. Can you remember all the details of a picture you have looked only _________ ?
6. The loss of his best friend was very __________ .
7. We made sure that he was __________ wrong .
8. Wearing sun glasses is _________ these days .
C) Complete the sentences with your own words . (3)
9. Smoking is _________ in schools and hospitals.
10. The ___________ of milk as a food is very high .
11. The restaurant is open every day __________ Friday .
12. Millions of __________ watch the world cup Football matches all over the word .
13. ___________ is the brain's ability to keep a record of past events .
14. The taxi driver was __________ for the accident .
D) Fill in the blanks with the correct from of the words in brackets .(3)
15. Mr.Amiri didn't accept Amir's __________ for breaking the window(explain)
16. We forgot to measure the __________ of the room .(long)
17. She answered all my questions ___________ (honest)
18. A good runner has ___________ legs. (power)
19. After a long __________ we decided not to sell the car .(discuss)
20. A pilot should do this job with great __________ .(care)
E) Choose the correct answer . (3)
21. Have the mechanic fixed the car ? No , he _________ it tomorrow .
a) could fix b)has fixed c)is going to fix d)fixed
22.He tried to avoid _____________ my question .
a) to answer b)answering c)answers d)answer
23.They were very sorry ___________ the accident .
a) in b)at c)of d)about
24. Has he given back the books ? Yes , he has given ____________ .
a) it back b)them back c)back it d)back them
25.I've lost my keys . I've looked ____________ them everywhere .
a) up b)after c)at d)for
26. Reza is very different __________ his brother .
a) from b) with c) of d)to
F) Complete the sentences . (2)
27. What did the teacher ask you to do ?
I don't remember what __________________ .
28. Finding a job here is very difficult .
It is ______________________ .
G) Put the words in correct order . (2)
29. Wake - tried - before - them - I - to - up - seven
30. know - Ali - yesterday - where - you - do - went ?
H) Look at the pictures and answer the questions . (2)
31. what has made Ali tired ?
32. What is Mr.Amiri going to do ?
I) Which word has a different pronunciation of "s" or "es" . (2)
33. a)Laughs b)hats c) bags d)not es
34. a)pages b)washes c) uses d)foes
J) Which word is different from the others according to its stress .
35. a) my self b)after c)happy d)wanted
36. a)fourteen b)about c)mother d)ago
K) Language Functions
Match column A with column B . There is one extra item in B . (4)
37. What does your sister do at weekends ? a) Twice a week.
38 . How do you go to work ? b) I was very sorry .
39 . How often do you have English ? c) I don't know where he is .
40. What time is the film on ? d) What's your number ?
41. Do you have any hobbies ? e) I have heard good news .
42. When is my flight , please ? f) Yes , I go swimming .
43. Why are you so happy ? g) there's a show at 6 .
44 . Where is the teacher ? h) I usually walk .
i) she stays at home .
L) Read the following sentences and choose the correct answer . (4)
45. We find a far larger number of people with university degrees than there are jobs for them . According to this statement , there are _____________ .
a) enough jobs for educated people b) jobs for them in universities .
c) not enough jobs for educated people d) more jobs for people
46. This education should prepare children for the job he can do best . This means that ___________________ .
a) everyone can do his job well .
b) education prepares jobs for every body
c) the aim of education is to prepare persons for their jobs
d) education can do best for job
47. Dinner times were more relaxed without the pressure of TV this means , without TV , families were relaxed ______________ .
a) after eating dinner b) while eating dinner
c) before dinner time d) until dinner time
48. There are several ways which help people to remember things for a long time . One of them is over learning .
The word 'them' refers to ___________ .
a) people b)ways