841. Baseball is my favorite sport. What’s your favorite?
842. My nephew is a baseball player. He is a catcher.
843. When you played football, what position did you play?
844. We played a game last night. The score was tied six-to-six.
845. I went to a boxing match last night. It was a good fight.
846. When I was on the track team, I used to run the quarter mile.
847. I like fishing and hunting, but I don’t like swimming.
848. My favorite winter sport is skiing. I belong to a ski club.
849. Would you be interested in going to the horse races this afternoon?
850. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good looser.
851. Be a good sport. Play according to the rules of the game.
852. Our family went camping last summer. We had to buy a new tent.
853. This afternoon we went to the gym for workout. We lifted weights.
854. What do you do for recreation? Do you have a hobby?
855. My muscles are sore from playing baseball.