751. What’s your nationality? Are you American?
752. What part of the world do you come from?
753. I’m an American by birth.
754. I was born in Spain, but I’m a citizen of France.
755. Do you know what the population of Japan is?
756. What’s the area of the Congo in square miles?
757. Who is governor of this state?
758. According to the latest census, our population has increased.
759. Politically, the country is divided into fifty states.
760. The industrial area is centered largely in the north.
761. The country is rich in natural resources. It has mineral deposits.
762. This nation is noted for its economic stability.
763. How old do you have to be to vote in the national elections?
764. Today we celebrate our day of independence. It’s a national holiday.
765. My home is in the capital. It’s a cosmopolitan city.