706. If you want my advice, I don’t think you should go.
707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.
708. It’s only a suggestion, and you can do that you please.
709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice.
710. If you don’t like it, I wish you would say so.
711. Please don’t take offense, I only wanted to tell you what I think.
712. In my opinion, the house isn’t worth the price they’re asking.
713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.
714. It’s none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder.
715. In general, my reaction is favourable.
716. If you don’t take my advice, you’ll be sorry.
717. I’ve always tried not to interfere in your affairs.
718. I’m old enough to make up my own mind.
719. Thanks for the advice, but this is something I have to figure out myself.
720. He won’t pay attention to anybody. You’re just wasting your breath.