فکر کردن درباره فعالیتهای احتمالی آینده
661. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, I think I’ll go shopping.
662. There’s a possibility you’ll go, but it all depends on the weather.
663. If I have time tomorrow, I think I’ll get a haircut.
664. I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short.
665. My son wants to be a policeman when he grows up.
666. If I get my work finished in time, I’ll leave for New York Monday.
667. Suppose you couldn’t go on the trip. How would you feel?
668. What would you say if I told you I couldn’t go with you?
669. If I buy that car, I’ll have to borrow some money.
670. If I went with you, I’d have to be back by six o’clock.
671. One of these days, I’d like to take a vacation.
672. As soon as I can, I’m going to change jobs.
673. There’s a change he won’t be able to be home for Christmas.
674. We may be able to help you in some way.
675. If you were to attend the banquet, what would you wear?