526. How long did the movie last?
527. The feature started at 9 o’clock and ended at 11:30.
528. They say the new film is an adventure story.
529. A group of us went out to the theater last night.
530. The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it.
531. By the time we got there, the play had already begun.
532. The usher showed us to our seats.
533. The cast of the play included a famous actor.
534. After the play was over, we all wanted to get something to eat.
535. There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.
536. The restaurant was filled, so we decided to go elsewhere.
537. My brother wants to learn how to sail a boat.
538. We don’t go sailing very often.
539. Which would you rather do ــــ go swimming or go to a baseball game?
540. I’m not accustomed to going out after dark.