496. I’m going shopping because I need to buy some clothes.
497. If this shirt doesn’t fit, may I bring it back later?
498. What size shoes do you wear?
499. That suit looks very good on you.
500. This dress is made of silk, isn’t it?
501. I’d like to try on this sweater.
502. I’m interested in buying a new car.
503. What’s the price of that electric iron?
504. How much is this rug?
505. Is this toothpaste on sale today?
506. That’s a beautiful leather wallet, but it cost too much.
507. How much do I owe you?
508. That will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.
509. Do you have change for a twenty dollars bill?
510. The clerk helped me find what I wanted.