481. Are you going to go anyplace this year?
482. If I have enough money, I’m going to take a trip abroad.
483. How are you going? Are you going by boat?
484. It’s faster to go by plane than by boat.
485. What’s the quickest way to get there?
486. Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.
487. I hope you have a good time on your trip.
488. I’m leaving tomorrow, but I haven’t packed my suitcase yet.
489. I’m going by air. I like flying.
490. My brother took a trip to Mexico.
491. It was a six-hour flight.
492. How many passengers were on the train?
493. His friend was injured in an airplane crash.
494. Would you like to go for a walk?
495. Let’s go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.