466. I’m anxious to know what your decision is.
467. I’m confident you’ve made the right choice.
468. I want to persuade you to change your mind.
469. Will you accept my advice?
470. What have you decided?
471. I’ve definitely decided to go to California.
472. He didn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.
473. She refuses to make up her mind.
474. I assume you’ve decided against buying a new car.
475. It took him a long time to make up his mind.
476. You can go whenever you wish.
477. We’re willing to accept your plan.
478. He knows it’s inconvenient, but he wants to go anyway.
479. According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.
480. She insists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.