436. What do you think? Is that right?
437. Certainly, you’re absolutely right about that.
438. I think you’re mistaken about that.
439. I like hot weather best.
440. Personally, I prefer winter weather.
441. Do you think it’s going to rain tomorrow?
442. I don’t know whether it will rain or not.
443. In my opinion, that’s an excellent idea.
444. Why is Mr. Cooper so tired? Do you have any idea?
445. He’s tired because he worked hard all day today.
446. What do think of my children?
447. I think you have very attractive children.
448. Please give me your frank opinion.
449. Do you really want to know what I think?
450. Of course I want to know what your opinion is.