برای هر یک از جاهای خالی در متن زیر پاسخ درست سؤالهای 1 تا 4 را انتخاب کنید.
Perhaps this would be a good chance to go to the beach. I like to go for a walk along the ..1.. in the warm sunshine and watch the water..2.. is only about eight miles and I could ..3.. there in about two hours. After thinking it ..4.. I’m sure that this is a better time of the seashore than the mountains. I guess I’ll plan to go to the beach next week.
1- 1) seashore 2) jungle 3) mountains 4) park
2- 1) There 2) This 3) Here 4) It
3- 1) go 2) get 3) return 4) present
4- 1) up 2) back 3) over 4) more
با توجه به متن زیر گزینه درست سوالهای 5 تا8 را انتخاب کنید.
When he arrived home he was very happy. There was nobody in the house. He was overjoyed that he could have the whole house to himself. He was a very cultured man and in great moments of loneliness he loved to listen to music. He put a record on the a gramophone and when the music started, he opened the window and breathed happily. Taking in the fresh air that came from the park across the house. He thought for a moment that nobody could possible interfere with his peaceful life. He was so happy that he could not hear the telephone which had been ringing for some time
5- According to the passage, the man in the house…..
1)was not alone 2) was waiting for a telephone call
3) listened to music when he was sad
4) did not like anybody to interfere with his peaceful life
6- He liked music because…….
1) he was a man of culture 2) he was alone
3) he had a gramophone 4) music made him sad
7- He opened the window because…………….
1) somebody interfered with his peaceful life
2) he could not hear the telephone ringing
3) he wanted to take in fresh air coming from the park
4) cultured men usually do so
8- The man loved……….
1) to disturb other people 2) to be alone and listen to music
3) to repair his gramophone 4) to answer telephone calls
برای هر یک از جاهای خالی در متن زیر پاسخ درست سؤالهای 9 تا 14 را انتخاب کنید.
My neighbour’s children love playing hide-and- seek. All children do, but no one expected that a game they played last week would be ..9.. in the local newspaper. One afternoon, they were playing in the street ..10.. outside the post office. Young Babak who is only five years old..11.. a perfect place to hide. His sister, Mery, had shut her eyes and was counting up to ten when Baback noticed that the small metal door of the letter box had been ..12.. open. The post man had just taken all the letters out and gone into the post office to see if there were any parcels. Babak climbed ..13.. the letter box and pulled the door from the inside so hard that it locked. Soon realizing what he had done. He become very ..14.. and started crying.
9- 1) reported 2) talked 3) spoken 4) read
10- 1) once 2) by 3) near 4) just
11- 1) did 2) found 3) turned 4) clean
12- 1) done 2) washed 3) cleaned 4) left
13- 1) into 2) at 3) of 4) by
14- 1) glad 2) smart 3) frightened 4) bright
با توجه به متن زیر گزینه درست سوالهای 15 تا19را انتخاب کنید.
Long ago only narrow roads were built for people or animals to walk on, but modern road must be made for trucks, cars and buses. These roads should be as smooth, straight and wide as possible. The most modern road is often called a super highway. This is the best type of road engineers have built so far. It is so expensive that it is built only where there is heavy traffic.
Not all countries have super highways called local roads. Local roads are for people in small towns and on farms. There is a short super highway joining Karaj to Tehran. Since the amount of traffic is increasing, there is a need for many more highway of this type in Iran.
15-According to the passage a super highway is ……..
1) rough and dirty 2) cheap and difficult to build
3) short and narrow 4) wide and straight
16- Most of the modern roads are …….
1) shorter and narrower than before 2) similar to roads long ago
3) better than roads years of ago 4) the same as the road in the past
17- Almost every country has…..
1) a short super highway 2) the most modern system of road
3) a system of highway 4) some good systems of road
18- From the reading it seems that local roads are…..
1) cheaper than main roads 2) longer than main roads
3)more expensive than other highways 4) longer than main roads
19- In Iran super highway are…….
1) going to be used only between Karaj and Tehran.
2) Becoming more and more a necessity
3) Becoming less and less useful
4) Going to be used by local people
برای هر یک از جاهای خالی در متن زیر پاسخ درست سؤالهای 20 تا24 را انتخاب کنید.
It is still winter, but on Sunday the weather was fine and we decided to get on a trip to the seaside. The sun was warm. ..20.. the weather was cool, we ..21.. along the shore and looked ..22.. the ships. In the evening we ..23.. home. Then a strong ..24.. blew and started raining , so we sat round a warm fire and did not mind about the weather as all.
20- 1) before 2) after 3) so 4) for
21- 1) swam 2) sailed 3) flew 4)walked
22- 1) at 2) in 3) on 4) by
23- 1) returned 2) sent 3) brought 4) examined
24- 1) rain 2) wind 3) snow 4) could
25- What do you do in your free time?
1) I go to work in my car 2) I do my homework at home
3) I have a lot of free time 4) I do many different things.